Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Actron CP9185 Elite is easy to use

Actron CP9185 Elite is easy to use.
For a long time I didnt think they made any new scanners that worked with the original ALDL OBD1 computers. I actually purchased a special Serial cable set up and tried some "free" software for my laptop, but quickly discovered that's not nearly as practical as this simple portable unit. After reading some reviews I made the purchase and was delighted when it was just as easy as plugging in and selecting the year, make and model of the car. I really like the ability to create a short list of things you need to view, and only wish there was a way to save them so I dont have to create the list each time. Other than that, this was exactly as advertised and it really made setting the TPS a snap compared to using the voltmeter and jumper wires.

No comments:

Post a Comment