Sunday, April 15, 2012

Actron CP9185 Got it, Love it!

Actron CP9185 Got it, Love it!
I ordered the CP9185 via Tooltopia on sunday, received it on tuesday. Its a great tool. I updated the software, which was not a problem on Win XP. I then tried it out on a 2000 BMW, 2001 Subaru, and 2006 Siebring. Works great. I was quickly able to determine which O2 sensor was bad on the Subaru by looking at the live data graphing functions, since the fault code just stated "O2 sensor".
Its a big unit, but thin. The display is easy to read and when plugged in to a car and is backlit, and the car powers the unit to save on the 9v battery. The unit is easy to use. I didnt need the manual to figure it out as it has simple on-screen directions. I only needed the manual to look up some abreviations in the PID functions (there's one now).
Im looking forward to using it and its a great addition to the tool box. Like!

No comments:

Post a Comment